Diarrhea Milkshake

Saturday, October 10, 2009

So JW was returning home from a long night out. He walked into his bedroom onto his newly tiled floor and noticed that his little brother had spilled a chocolate milkshake on the floor and failed to clean it up. Mad, and not concerned with where the milkshake cup was, JW reached down with his fingers and scooped up some of the now warm milkshake and started to pop it in his mouth. At about an inch from his mouth, JW's nose realized that it was not a milkshake at all, but his brain could not act fast enough to stop his hand from shoving the runny liquid into his mouth. He immediately started to violently vomit. He dropped to his knees retching and puking realizing he had put diarrhea in his mouth.

After covering the floor in that nights dinner, JW went into the bathroom to clean up. He noticed a small note stuck to his door that read "Watch out for diarrhea, the dog has been sick all day, dad." JW had mistankenly eaten dog diarrhea. I don't know what is worse about it, the fact that he had dog diarrhea in his mouth or that he thought it was ok to scoop up a milkshake from the floor and eat it. Nevermind, it's the diarrhea.

1 comments:

plentymorefishoutofwater said...

Eek. Now I'm going to be sick.

 
All blog content © 2010: Stylez, "Livin' the Dream" unless otherwise noted. | Blog design © 2010: MC "Rabbit" Chadwick and Rabbity Things™ Designs. | All rights reserved.