A Strippers Emotional Breakdown

Thursday, December 24, 2009

So it was Christmas and I was visiting family in Las Vegas and like any other holiday spent with relatives, I was ready to leave after the first fifteen minutes. I needed to get out of the house, so I called my buddy TM who lived there and asked him if he wanted to ditch the family for a bit and go to a movie. Equally tired of his family, he couldn't wait.

I don't recall what we were going to see but it didn't matter because we got there late and the show was sold out,  presumably by other people avoiding family. Not wanting to go home yet, I suggested going to a strip club. TM thought it was a good idea and said he knew the perfect one. It didn't serve alchohol, so it was full nude. My kinda place, a coke and a pussy.

We got to this little dive and to my surprise it was packed. We went in and I noticed that 90 percent of the patrons were scuzzy, gangster looking Mexican dudes. Never the less, TM and I got a seat near the stage as "Stormy" came out. She was really cute and looked like she didn't belong in a place like this.

After her dance to some 80's metal band, she got her thong and top on and started trolling the room looking for guys wanting a lap dance. I rushed up to her before some vato could and said I wanted a private dance. She smiled and took me by the hand to the VIP room in the back.

She asked my name. I told her and asked her how someone so pretty and innocent looking got into stripping. The song started, but as she danced she started this long, sad story about how her parents kicked her out when she was 16 and how she had started as just a cocktail waitress. Well at this point her sob story was having a real negative effect on my boner. I started to block out what she was saying and concentrate on her tits and ass and my boner began to return. Suddenly, with her ass right in my face, she stopped dancing. I asked her if the dance was over and she turned around with tears in her eyes and said, "I can't believe I'm rubbing my naked body on some strangers dick, on Christmas no less." She continued, "Why wasn't I a better person to my parents when I was younger." I was speechless. I was sitting in this small room with  my cock at full mast while a gorgeous, naked stripper was having a soul searching moment in full tears. She was sobbing uncontrollably by this point when I asked her if a happy ending was out of the question. She did not think it was half as funny as I did because she walked out and slammed the door behind her.

As I got up a bouncer opened the door and asked what I did to "Stormy". I said all I did was ask her why she started stripping. He told me I had to leave. I wanted to argue that I paid forty dollars for half a lap dance but he was a rather large individual so I decided to get TM and leave.

Merry Christmas to me.

1 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahahahaha! This is funny shit...count me as a follower now, my friend...

 
All blog content © 2010: Stylez, "Livin' the Dream" unless otherwise noted. | Blog design © 2010: MC "Rabbit" Chadwick and Rabbity Things™ Designs. | All rights reserved.