Doesn't anyone knock?

Saturday, October 3, 2009

I was living at home with my mom and she was trying to sell our house so we had realitors stopping by with potential buyers all the time. They rarely called ahead and usually came at very inopportune times. So one day I was getting in the shower when I felt the urge, no, need to rub one out. I had a date scheduled that night and I figured I would get that first one out of the way so if I was to get lucky I could impress with my stamina. Anyway, I was standing in front of the sink in the midst of a good jerk when I was about to explode. I closed my eyes for the final thirty seconds until completion and shot a nice load into the sink. I opened my eyes to see the realitor and a nice looking couple in the reflection in the mirror standing behind me. Mortified, I yelled, "Doesn't anyone knock?" They quickly shut the door and left me standing naked in front of the mirror with a fresh load in the sink. Needless to say that couple did not by the house.

0 comments:

 
All blog content © 2010: Stylez, "Livin' the Dream" unless otherwise noted. | Blog design © 2010: MC "Rabbit" Chadwick and Rabbity Things™ Designs. | All rights reserved.