Blame Teagan Presley, Bree Olson, and Eva Angelina

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am sorry for the lack of updates recently. I just found the categories section on tube 8 and to be quite honest, it has taken up a lot of my time. I'm also quite lazy. I have been posting stories in small spurts(the way your mom likes it) but I promise to let out a gusher(the way your sister likes it) soon. You might be wondering, "Hey dickhead, you could have posted a story in the time you took to write this clearly half hearted apology." That may be true but as I mentioned before I'm lazy and currently have a tube 8 addiction. Fear not loyal dreamers, I have many stories to come. I am also going to be having a little comment contest where the winner will receive his or her very own "what are you looking at dick nose" t-shirt. Patience my pretty's.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I do like to be called pretty, so I forgive. LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm not the only one who has been perusing Tube 8...

Twills said...

I'm new here, but fuck, I want a "What are you looking at Dick Nose" shirt. So. Bad.

Nathan Lurz said...

tube 8? Que?

Dan said...

Fair call, with bated breath I await. No not with breath smelling like bait. That would be wrong and I do not like your inference young man.

Anonymous said...

thanks for following and i want that t-shirt. although i always know what they're looking at. the girls. sigh.

T.J. Carson said...

No idea what tube 8 is but i can't wait to read more of your blog! You have me cracking up!

 
All blog content © 2010: Stylez, "Livin' the Dream" unless otherwise noted. | Blog design © 2010: MC "Rabbit" Chadwick and Rabbity Things™ Designs. | All rights reserved.