Contest Time

Thursday, May 27, 2010

So as some of you may have noticed the frequency of my posts has started to wain. It's not that I don't have the stories, because I do, it's that I'm extremely lazy and haven't felt like taking the time to post any. So instead of writing a new one, like "The Time I Ran for Mayor", I'm going to have a little contest with a sweet prize.

As you no doubt know from reading this blog, my stories can range from embarrassing to disgusting and everywhere in between. With that in mind, the contest will be to share your very own "Livin the Dream" story. And like I tell every woman I sleep with, this might be unpleasant and you might like things to remain anonymous so no names will be revealed unless you want credit for your depravity.

The only rules are as follows:

1. Like all my stories, it must be true.
2. You must be a follower of this here blog.
3. By submitting your story you give me permission to re-post it on this blog and possibly masturbate to it prior to posting.
4. The deadline for entry is 6/12/2010

That's it. The winner will win his or her very own "What are you looking at dicknose" t-shirt like the one in my profile picture.

So if you have a story that you think can titillate as well as nauseate, you just might win a cheaply made t-shirt that some sweat shop ten year old slaved over and become the envy of all your friends.

Send all stories to the following e-mail: ltdblog@yahoo.com

Good Luck

0 comments:

 
All blog content © 2010: Stylez, "Livin' the Dream" unless otherwise noted. | Blog design © 2010: MC "Rabbit" Chadwick and Rabbity Things™ Designs. | All rights reserved.